Runway 34 real story

 Runway 34 real story


Runway 34 real story


This story has been written by :      Sandeep Kewlani

Produced by: Ajay Devgn


This dialogues is voice over artist is Ajay Devgn..
you can watch and share this about this movie story.

.its depend on reality. 

Whether it's the ATC's mistake, bad weather, or anything else.

It's always the pilot's fault.

We made 314 decisions that day.

If we had made even a single wrong decision,

then we wouldn't be here.

But still...

it's always the pilot's fault.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain Vikrant Khanna.

Sit back, relax and enjoy the rest of your flight.

AAIB's job is to find mistakes,

not to make them.

Those of you who are pilots keep standing,

the rest can sit down.

You're going to decide that questions are baseless.

Whatever we did,

it was within the limits of SOP.

I don't have a good feeling about this, sir.

At 35000 feet above the ground, calculations count not feelings.

I know what's bothering you.

Get up.

I love how the media is treating your pilot.

For a brief time, the pilot is like a god to the passengers,

on whom they blindly trust.

Did he chose runway 34?

I'm already at the edge of my seat, don't scare me anymore.

Did you drink that night on the flight?

Of course not.

If this inquiry harms my company,

don't think you're safe.

Brace for impact.

When the weather and humans together make an error,

then that's a sure shot recipe for disaster.

I don't know, mom.

Somedays I want to quit everything and run.

I've understood your company policies pretty well.

If the pilot survives,

then blame the pilot.

And if he's dead,

you're going to blame the pilot anyway.

for more information to visit this site.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.